I want to invite you to join me for our next Strategic Impact meeting on Thursday, January 27that 7pm CT, where we will be discussing the topic, Seated In Your Place Of Authority.
One of the core directives for the Eklessia in 2022 is that we must understand what it means to be seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). There is a level of authority that God has made available to us to accomplish the things He has called us to do. Accessing that authority is about shifting into and staying positioned in a new identity.
During our meeting, we’ll be talking about what this means on a practical level:
- What needs to change for you to be able to sit in your place of authority?
- Can you move in authority even if you aren’t in charge?
- What are the forces working to pull you out of your seat of authority?
- How should this mindset shift change what you are doing on a daily basis?
It’s time to move out of limiting mindsets and boldly enforce the authority that we have been given!
I hope to see you there!
THE STRATEGIC IMPACT SERIES
January Topic: Seated In Your Place Of Authority
Date/Time: Thursday, January 27th @7PM CST
Delivery: Online via Zoom
Host/Convener: Shelley Ozment
MORE ABOUT THE STRATEGIC IMPACT SERIES:
Are you ready to do something about the enemy’s aggressive expansion in the world around you?
As the world changes rapidly around us, God is calling His church to move into a season of aggressive kingdom expansion. But like many believers, you may not be sure where/how to get started. You don’t need more teaching. You need a place where you can talk about your ideas and receive valuable feedback and encouragement from other leaders just like you. For that reason, we’ve decided to take a different approach, focusing less on teaching and more on discussion, strategy, and collaboration.
What you can expect:
- A short introduction/teaching on relevant topics
- A heavy focus on group interaction where you can talk through challenges, share your ideas, and develop strategies with other like-minded leaders.
- Targeted intercession on group-determined prayer strategies
Every month, we’ll come together to discuss solutions to the spiritual and practical challenges in the world around us. We’ll come up with actionable strategies and learn from each other as we discuss what’s working in a real-world context. Whether it’s making a personal impact, training and releasing others to do so, or using our wealth more strategically, this series will help you discover the ways God is calling you to make an impact in the world around you!