I want to invite you to join me for our next Strategic Impact meeting on Thursday, December 30th at 7pm CT, where we will be discussing the Word of the Lord for 2022.
During our meeting, we’ll do a brief overview of what God has been speaking to the prophets for 2022 and discuss how it applies to our lives. As kingdom builders, we must learn how to practically implement what God is saying for the year ahead so that we can stay in alignment with the timing of His plan. As we consider what God is saying to the Body of Christ, we need to be asking questions like:
- How does the 2022 Word align with my kingdom assignment?
- What should I do differently in 2022?
- Is there anything I need to let go of?
- Is there a new door I need to go through?
- How does it affect my relationships?
During the meeting, we will take time to hear from each other about what we are seeing in the year ahead. We’ll also spend time decreeing into God’s plans for 2022. I hope to see you there!
MORE ABOUT THE STRATEGIC IMPACT SERIES:
Are you ready to do something about the enemy’s aggressive expansion in the world around you?
As the world changes rapidly around us, God is calling His church to move into a season of aggressive kingdom expansion. But like many believers, you may not be sure where/how to get started. You don’t need more teaching. You need a place where you can talk about your ideas and receive valuable feedback and encouragement from other leaders just like you. For that reason, we’ve decided to take a different approach, focusing less on teaching and more on discussion, strategy, and collaboration.
What you can expect:
- A short introduction/teaching on relevant topics
- A heavy focus on group interaction where you can talk through challenges, share your ideas, and develop strategies with other like-minded leaders.
- Targeted intercession on group-determined prayer strategies
Every month, we’ll come together to discuss solutions to the spiritual and practical challenges in the world around us. We’ll come up with actionable strategies and learn from each other as we discuss what’s working in a real-world context. Whether it’s making a personal impact, training and releasing others to do so, or using our wealth more strategically, this series will help you discover the ways God is calling you to make an impact in the world around you!