This month, we’re talking about strategies for local impact! If there is one thing we have learned over the last year, it is the impact local government and community leaders have on our daily lives.
Many communities around the nation have been deeply impacted by school boards and teachers embracing radical policies like critical race theory and gender confusion while lowering academic standards. Local government covid restrictions have shut down businesses and churches, and many community media outlets promote fear and embrace socialist policies.
Out of these experiences, we now know that dangerous ideologies have deeply and thoroughly embedded themselves into our society. Armed with these insights, it’s now upon us to do something about what’s happening in our communities!
During our next meeting, we’ll discuss strategies for:
• Turning our local schools around
• Speaking up about local policy issues
• Finding ways to gain influence through service
• Implementing kingdom ideas that reshape communities
Come ready to discuss what you’re seeing in your community, as well as ideas you have for making a more strategic impact on local issues!
THE STRATEGIC IMPACT SERIES
August Topic: Impacting Local Communities
Date/Time: Thursday, August 26th @7PM CST
Delivery: Online via Zoom
Host/Convener: Shelley Ozment
WHAT IS THE STRATEGIC IMPACT SERIES?
What you can expect:
- A short introduction/teaching on relevant topics
- A heavy focus on group interaction where you can talk through challenges, share your ideas, and develop strategies with other like-minded leaders.
- Targeted intercession on group-determined prayer strategies
Every month, we’ll come together to discuss solutions to the spiritual and practical challenges in the world around us. We’ll come up with actionable strategies and learn from each other as we discuss what’s working in a real-world context.