Start Your New Business On A Firm Foundation!
In today’s economy, it’s essential to create multiple streams of income. Unfortunately, every year, small businesses close because of a failure to develop a strong foundation for their business. We want to help you avoid being one of those statistics! During our next Z Initiative workshop, Laying the Groundwork for a Successful Startup, we’ll be sharing practical tools and insights that will help you get your business started on a foundation for success!
Join us Saturday, June 19th for our latest workshop, Laying The Groundwork For A Successful Startup!
- Why do businesses fail?
- Recognizing faulty money mindsets
- The difference between good ideas and business opportunities
- Building a business that solves customer problems
- Selecting the right business model
- Choosing the right funding strategy
- Testing your business idea
- Protecting your intellectual property
You’ll also receive:
Two interactive sessions focused on putting skills/tools into practice
Q & A session with workshop speakers
Date: Saturday, June 19th from 10 AM – 1 PM CST
SPEAKERS: Barbara Wentroble, Larry King, Shelley Ozment & Brian Wentroble
Cost: $50/ workshop – Delivery via Zoom