Introducing my new interview series, Vanguard Voices!
In this series, I’ll be sharing interviews with kingdom-minded people who are making a real-world impact in the world around them.
In this session of Vanguard Voices, I’m joined by Jamie Boersma. Jamie is currently running for the position of Treasurer in Smith County, TX. In the interview, she shares a bit of her story about how she decided to take the leap and run for office!
In the episode, we also discuss:
- Silencing the voices that make you feel disqualified to impact the Government Mountain
- Dealing with persecution with a Christlike heart
- The importance of voting in Primary elections
- The reasons that Christians should engage in local politics
- Simple ways that you can support candidates in your community
If you have a heart for the Government Mountain, you will gain valuable insights into how you can make a difference!
– Shelley Ozment